Monday, November 22, 2010

Memories, all alone in the moon light... fla fla fluh fluh fluh flooo flah... I don't know the rest of the worrrds (arm stretched out really far)

So, I was doing some 'ol closet cleaning tonight at Chez Donnie, ("Move your stuff oouuuut, I want to use that room for an offiiiiice, everything I say is whineyyyy." Suck it, Donnie.) and I found some really awesome stuff. Get ready for a...

BLAST FROM THE PAST... PAST... PAST... PAST... PAST

"Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I am good looking,
and so are you."
This here is my very first love letter from a Mr Derek "I have a mushroom cut and I'm a cool guy from 2 doors down that you think is cute and you look really cool cause I'm two years older than you and I like you" Whatever his last name was.
Derek had a mushroom cut. And he was a cool guy who lived two doors down from me. I thought he was cute, and it made me look really cool that he liked me, cause he was 2 years older. Is there a fucking echo in here?







  This is Ray. Ray has been on a crash diet as you can see, and he has decided that he is just too too too thin for his own good. His friend said earlier in the day that his head to body ratio was that of an orange on a toothpick. So Ray is going to walk down the stairs and use the door at the bottom to find some food.



See Ray walk down the stairs. But oops, he looks like he might be losing his balance. 'Darn those crash diets, they have caused my head to be too heavy like one of those somersault dolls, and now I'm losing my balance down the stairs!' thought Ray.




See Ray's abnormally large head plunging toward the bottom of the stairs. 'Trying to be thin to fit into today's "norm" could have potentially ruined my life! Why does society have to decide what I should look like? Curse you, society!' thought Ray.




See Ray's giant bean connect with the stairs. 'That hurt more than the one time I got bit by a rabid squirrel and had to have that long series of rabies vaccines! Or the time my sister pulled out my leg hair!' thought Ray.



See Ray's head bustin' up those stairs like they owe 6 books and a buck fifty to the public library. 'Oh no you di-int!' thought Ray's head. Ray's brain is currently unconscious.


See Ray's dad's complete lack of regard for Ray's unconscious brain, or the fact that Ray's concrete noggin be smackin' up some stairs like them's be sleazy bitches. "The stairs!" Ray's dad yells. But what we don't realize is that he is very fatigued, for he is ailed with the same self imagine problems as Ray, and has also been crash dieting. Had he been a bit more aware, he probably would have been concerned for his son's well being. But I don't know for sure. Ray is kind of a dick.

3 comments:

  1. ahahha ohhhh Chels. I still have like every letter I've ever received in the history of my life... it's quite ridiculous. I think I need to let go... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and ps. Did Derek spell your name wrong? It kind of looks like Chesey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never let go of my notes. EVER. Nope, it definitely says Chelsey. He was one smart cookie. Until he kissed me on his skateboard and I didn't like him anymore. That sure wasn't smart, Derek.

    ReplyDelete