Monday, January 3, 2011

So, you guys like contests?

I know some of you have some really funny stuff to say, and I'm almost positive the rest of you think you have funny stuff to say. In an effort to get more readers and followers, I would like to start a contest. Write and send me something you think will make people laugh. If I think it's good, not only will I publish what you've written, I will also write about you. Chances are, I will make something up, like you're a prostitute, drug trafficker, tranny, etc. There is one catch. You must sign up to gmail and become one of my followers. I only have 4. I look like a fucking tool box. So get to writing, my friends. Don't forget, if you submit something to me and you have not become one of my followers, you are disqualified! That's a lie, I'd just be all like... "Follow me, dick." Racist jokes and swears welcome. Contest closes Friday, January 14th .
Send to whatthechell@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment